In the field of project management, the role of business analysts is very important. In today’s world, most of the business organizations turn to use business analysts in large numbers. This helps them to define their business needs, to recognize the business risks and chances, and to make sustainable solutions for their business problems. A special certification is available for this for the business analyst professionals such as PMI PBA workshop.
This Project Management Institute – Professional in Business Analysis certification course reveals that the participant should have right knowledge and skills in business analysis and can competently use Business analysis tools and techniques to enhance project success. This teaches the participants the discipline of working with stakeholders to define the requirements of the business and shaping the output of projects to deliver the expected benefits.
This business management course will provide the candidates the knowledge of business analysis tools, techniques, concepts and processes based on real world examples. Participants will gain knowledge that is needed to be a specialized business analyst’s role within the project management team. Participants will also learn about the fundamental principles and strategies that a business analyst want to know. In addition, they are provided with a detailed introduction to the roles of business analyst in an organization.
Similarly, candidates will also learn and understand the important concepts and principles of business analysis. They will be able to understand the business analysis domains and high-level view of business analysis domains and an overview of the business domains. This will help the participants to be familiar with the flow of Need assessment in business analysis.
What will participants learn?
By taking PMI-PBA one should learn the following concepts,
- What is the need for on going analysis of external and internal business environment
- How to look into the problem and its opportunities
- How to calculate the current state of the organization
- Learn to categorize the stakeholder’s hopes and fears for the present and conceptual situation and
- Learn how to develop a business case that is aligned with MOST – mission, objectives, strategies and tactics of the organization
- How to set the expectations with Sponsor, Team and Key Stakeholders
- Learn how to work to know the context and project characteristics enough to guarantee the activities of planning to sufficiently size for the current situation
- Learn to develop estimation context of a business analysis activities
- Learn to gain buy-in and the support for business analysis process
Who can learn PMI PBA?
The PMI PBA training can be pursued by
- Existing Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Team leaders
- Senior team members
- Persons those who looking for a career in Project Management
- Project Management Professionals
This PMI-PBA learning will suitable for you if you work with project teams and administers the requirements or product development. Similarly, this is suitable for professionals those who are working as a project manager or program manager who is performing business analysis role in the organization.