- The UNI price closed the previous day’s trade at INR 558.89 with a market capitalization of INR 402.45 billion and a circulation supply of 734.13 million
- The price from the past couple of days appears to have inculcated a remarkable bullish momentum that may pitch in a 10% jump by the day’s end & 33% surge by the end of the month
Also Read: UniSwap Fundamental Analysis
|Current Price||INR 559.17|
|Market Cap||INR 410.5 billion|
|Circulating Supply||734.13 million|
|Max Supply||1 Billion|
|Vol (24H)||INR 31.39 billion|
Check latest UNI INR Price, Charts, and Data.
Uniswap Technical Analysis for July 2022
The Uniswap price ever since it flipped during mid of June surged more than 100% to mark the monthly highs above INR 500. Despite a small chunk of sellers currently extracting the profits, the price still maintains its levels above INR 500 firmly. Enough buying pressure is accumulated and hence the price is also expected to climb high as bears remain off-shore.
During the coming weekend, the UNI price is expected to surge by more than 25% to 30% to mark highs close to INR 700. However, after undergoing a minor pullback and corrections, the prices are expected to settle above INR 720 to INR 740.
Convert UniSwap Price in INR
Technical Analysis at a Glance
|Short-Term||The recent price action has compelled the price to reach the highs and hence an interim pullback may be expected in the next couple of hours|
|Mid-Term||The UNI price may continue to surge slowly as it appears to have accomplished a minor correction phase|
|Long-Term||The asset has just rebounded from the lower bottoms and now when buying volume is slowly being accumulated, UNI price appears pretty bullish in long-term|
Impact of Crypto Crash on UNI Price
The UNI price has dropped pretty hard amid the recent crypto crash. The asset has dropped by more than 80% since the beginning of the year 2022. Further, the rounds of negative events that led to the crash played a major role in suppressing the price below INR 500. The asset is attempting its best to cope with the condition, but the bears tend to jump in for further action.
Along with the negative price movements, the traders in the Indian Sub-continent are dealing with the newly imposed tax policy. According to the new policy, a 30% tax is imposed on the profits while loss is not considered. On the other hand, 1% TDS is charged on each and every transaction which is drying up the volumes on the exchanges.
Technical Indicators & Pivot Levels
|Indicator||Value (STF/HTF)||Action (STF/HTF)|
|Relative Strength Index(RSI)||75.05 / 43.61||Overbought / Sell|
|MACD||0.323 / -2.86||Buy / Sell|
|Average Directional Index(ADX)||49.45 / 26.07||Buy / Sell|
|Ultimate Oscillator||56.74 / 54.19||Buy / Buy|
|Bull-Bear Power||1.16 / -0.16||Buy / Sell|
|Moving Average||Short Term||Long Term|
|MA 5||INR 550.63||INR 442.74|
|MA 10||INR 513.07||INR 420.36|
|MA 20||INR 483.50||INR 577.80|
|MA 50||INR 470.71||INR 1203.55|
|MA 100||INR 440.34||INR 1203.55|
|MA 200||INR 402.78||INR 601.78|
UniswapTechnical Analysis for Short Term
- The UNI price ever since flipped from the bottoms is trading within a rising parallel channel
- After rebounding from bottoms, now the price has rebounded firmly above the middle bands of the channel
- Currently, the price has broken above the channel and attempting to surpass the resistance at INR 580 but failed
- However, the asset after a minor correction may resume upswing until it reaches the important resistance close to INR 620.
Additional Read: Uniswap Price Prediction
Uniswap Technical Analysis for Long-Term
- The long-term forecast is extremely bullish as the asset is very close to breaking out of the bullish falling wedge.
- The asset is trading within the pattern for a very long time and hence the climax of the movement could be in the next couple of weeks
- Further, a significant rebound may assist the price to uplift beyond the crucial levels at INR 1000
- Once the asset clears this levels, then bears may lose their grip assisting the price to maintain a significant upswing ahead
Additional Read: Top DAO Projects 2022
Where & How to Buy Uniswap (UNI)?
Buying and selling are pretty simple here on CoinDCX. You just need to download the CoinDCX crypto app and register by entering your details. Once your profile is verified, fund your wallet and buy Uniswap.
Thinking of investing in Bitcoin but cannot pour in huge amounts? No worries, our newly launched Crypto Investment Plan(CIP) allows you to invest in easy weekly installments. Therefore, start investing in Bitcoin & other cryptos with Crypto SIPs now!
Also Read: Top 10 Crypto to Invest
Prices as of 15th July, 2022
Is Uniswap bullish or bearish?
Uniswap is bullish in the short term as well as in the long term. Therefore, one can expect good returns in the upcoming days.
What is the current RSI for UNI?
The Relative Strength Index(RSI) in short term is 75.05 while in long term it’s 43.61.
Is it a good time to buy Uniswap?
Uniswap is displaying immense strength and has the potential to regain a 4-digit figure soon. Therefore, it may be a good time to accumulate some.
Disclaimer: “The information and material contained are subject to change without prior notice including prices which may fluctuate based on market demand and supply. The material available on the site is proprietary of CoinDCX, its parent, and its affiliates and is for informational purposes and informed investors only. This material is not: (i) an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell, any interests or shares, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy, or (ii) intended to provide accounting, legal, or tax advice, or investment recommendations. Please note Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions.”